Wednesday, March 3, 2010

First Post

Hello everyone! As you can see, this is the first post on my blog, Dinosaur Victrola (see if you can find out where that is from. Since this is my first post, I guess I should tell a little about my self.
  • I first became interested in blogging when I started reading The F-Bomb, which is a great blog. I started reading more and more blogs, and thought it would be fun to start my own.
  • I love music, movies, television, books.
  • I play guitar quite a bit.
  • I hate math.
  • I am very liberal in my beliefs.
  • My favorite kinds of music, listed in order are blues, hard rock, punk, metal, rap and jazz. If those could all be combined, I would be very, very, happy.
I am going to try to post as much as I can, on a wide variety of topics. I hope you enjoy my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment